Seniors without waivers submitted will not be able to attend the event.
- Friday, June 7, 2024, 5 p.m. – Drop off seniors at the main entrance to YLHS gym (Do not be late!)
- Saturday, June 8, 2024, 4:00 a.m. – Pick up senior at the YLHS main parking lot
- ABSOLUTELY NO overnight parking is allowed in the YLHS parking lots
- No grad will be released at any time during the Grad Night hours of 5 p.m., June 7 – 3:00 a.m., June 8.
2. Senior MUST have the following:
- YLHS ID Card
- Wear 2024 Grad Night t-shirt – dress comfortably.
- Bring ONE piece of outerwear (jacket, sweatshirt etc.) There will be a bag check at the event.
- The venue is outdoors so dress comfortably.
3. Senior MUST have turned in the following completed paperwork:
- Behavior Responsibilities and Release of Liability (return the bottom of form)
- Participant Waiver Form
- Parent Permission, Medical Emergency, and Waiver of Claims
4. Do NOT bring the following items:
- Liquids, gum, alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, drug paraphernalia, any kind of weapon, smokeless products, or vaping products
5. You may bring the following items:
- Empty water bottle, cell phone, personal camera (no camera bags, attachments, or film canisters allowed). The Grad Night committee and volunteers accept no liability for lost or damaged items.
6. EVERY SENIOR WILL BE SUBJECT TO A THOROUGH SEARCH, PER DISTRICT POLICY. THIS INCLUDES POCKET CHECKS, SOCKS AND SHOE CHECKS, AND RANDOM ALCOHOL SCREENING. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ALSO HAS A SECURITY CHECK, INCLUDING NARCOTIC DETECTION CANINES.
7. No one is allowed to come to this event under the influence of any substance. Security personnel and the police will be on hand to be sure this is adhered to.
8. Everyone is expected to comply with these rules. If these rules are not followed, parents/guardians will be contacted to pick up the senior immediately. If contact cannot be made, the local police will be called and a chaperone will stay with the student until the senior is picked up by a parent/guardian. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
9. GRAD NIGHT 2023 is a zero-tolerance activity. All school rules are in effect. Graduates found with illegal substances will be subject to police and parental notification and the graduate will be removed from the event. Items not permitted: tobacco products, lighters, matches, alcohol, flasks, weapons, chains, gum, water bottles, chapstick, lip gloss, markers, and sharp objects. Grad Night 2024 Security has the authority to remove any item from a graduate deemed potentially harmful.